In order to be eligible for admission in to the 4+1 program students:
- Must be a declared major in the Bachelor program.
- Must have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA. Transfer students directly entering the accelerated program may submit their transfer cumulative GPA.
- Must have completed a minimum of sixty credits before the first semester of the junior year.
- Must be able to take the required graduate courses as part of the undergraduate academic plan with no more than 1 graduate course per semester of the junior year and/or no more than 2 graduate courses in either semester of the senior year.
- Must provide two letters of support from full-time faculty who can vouch for your readiness for graduate work.
- If your program includes fieldwork, students must apply for and maintain annual renewal of required Clearances before beginning College of Education classes.
Application Procedures and Timelines