Bachelor Degree Programs
- Adult & Organizational Development
- Business, Computer, and Information Technology Education
- Early Childhood - Elementary Education
- Industrial Education
- Marketing Education
- Middle Grades Education
- Human Development & Community Engagement
- Secondary Education
Undergraduate Non-Degree Programs
- Career & Technical Education Certification
- Leadership and Military Science Certificate
If you are interested in adding a minor offered by the College of Education, please make an appointment to see an advisor in the Shimada Resource Center.
Accelerated Dual-Degree Programs
The College of Education offers 4+1 Accelerated Dual-Degree Programs that provide students with a bachelor's in their intended undergraduate major and a master's in education.