Reviewing Graduate Applications in the College of Education
This information is for Faculty and Program Coordinators who are assigned to review graduate applications in the College of Education. Beginning Fall 2016, the College of Education uses CRM Recruit to manage and review applications to our graduate certificate and degree programs. Each faculty member must attend a one-on-one training session with Lori Bailey, Director of IT, to establish your profile and gain access to CRM Recruit. The information and resources provided below are intended as reminders/supplemental materials for faculty who have already completed the one-on-one introductory training session.
Accessing CRM Recruit
- Request Your RSASecurID License and Setup RSASecurID on your home computer and smart phone.
- Navigate to TUApps -- https://tuapps.temple.edu
- Login using the RSA login option (note: you may need to download and install Citrix Receiver first).
- Open the 32-Bit Secure TUportal option on TUapps and login to the secure portal.
- Click the Admissions CRM option on the left-side menu in the secure portal.
- Login with your Temple username and password and use CRM Recruit as usual.
Resources for Faculty Committee Reviewers
The video tutorials, below, are aimed at faculty committee reviewers who are using CRM Recruit to enter admissions recommendations on graduate applications in the College of Education.
Video Tutorials for Faculty
- Reviewing Applications in Recruit - Faculty Committee
- Tips for Navigating in Recruit for Faculty Review