454 Ritter Hall
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122-6091
phone/fax: (215) 204-3477 / (215) 204-1414
Ph.D. in Educational Leadership, University of Pennsylvania
- Research Methodology and Design
- Clinical, basic science, applied and qualitative research
- Professional socialization.
- Transition from academic to clinical environments
- Distance teaching/learning
Infusing computers into the classroom: Continuous practice improvement. (2008) Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
The distance education evolution: Issues and case studies. (2004) Edited by Dominique Monolescu, Catherine Schifter, and Linda Greenwood. Hershey, PA: Idea Group, Inc.
Faculty Participation in Distance Education Programs. In Howard, C., Boettcher, J., Justine, L., Schenk, K., Rogers, P.L., and Berg, G.A. (Eds.). (2005) Encyclopedia of Distance Education. Hershey, PA: Idea Group, Inc.