Ritter Annex 213
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122-6091
phone: (215) 204-6024
- Ph.D. University of London, Psychology
- M. A. University of Saskatchewan, Psychology
- B. A. University of Saskatchewan, General Arts
- Motivation and personality in education and society
- Risk-taking in education, society and history
- Public understanding of science and education
- Public Policy
McCombs, B.L., Lambert, N.M., Farley, F., & Spielberger, C.D. (1992). The Wingspread Conference on Assessment: Implications for Educational Reform. Newsletter for Educational Psychologists (American Psychological Association), 15, to appear
Farley, F., & Carlson, J. (1991). Type T marital therapy. Family Psychologist, 7, 26-28
Farley, F., & Carlson, J. (1991). Type T theory: A new approach to facilitating marriage change. Family Psychologist, 7,6-9.
Farley, F. (1991). Some applications of Type T theory to media and the Gulf crisis. The Amplifier, 1, 6. (The official publication of the Division of Media Psychology, American Psychological Association).
Farley, F. (1991). The Type T personality. Chapter in L.P. Lipsett & L.L Mitnick (eds), Self-regulatory behavior and risk taking: Causes and consequences. Norwood, NJ: Ablex Publishers.