Jill Swavely, Ed.D.
Teaching & Learning
Ritter Hall 461
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122-6091
phone: (215) 204-6120
- Ed.D. Curriculum, Instruction and Technology in Education/TESOL, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- M.Ed, Secondary English Education, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- B.A.,Journalism. Minor: Communications, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Pennsylvania Instructional I Certification: English, 7-12
- American Association for Applied Linguistics
- American Educational Researchers Association
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Teachers of English to Speakers ofOther Languages
- Foreign Language Education Program Coordinator
- Counsel prospective undergraduate and graduate foreign language education majors. Review and make recommendations on foreign language education applications to the Graduate Certification Program. Consult with faculty and administrators in the following programs: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Hebrew, Latin.