Ritter Annex 249
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122-6091
phone/fax: (215) 204-6017 / (215) 204-6013
- Ph.D. Michigan State University, Educational Management/Organizational Psychology
- M. A. Michigan State University, Educational Management/Sociology
- B. S. Concordia University, Education/Psychology
- Social system dynamics/Complexity theory applications
- Organizational Assessment, design and development
- Intercultural dynamics and situated learning
- Team design, training, facilitation
- Educational system design, strategy and leadership
Krafft, Larry, J., Brodnick, Robert J. Jr. and Titcomb, Teri Jean. Complexity science as a model for organizational assessment: Practice and limits.Presentation at the 24th International Congress of Applied Psychology, San Francisco, CA, August , 1998.
Krafft, Sandra K. and Krafft, Larry J. Chronic sorrow: Parents' lived experience. Holistic Nursing Practice, v13:1, 1998.
Krafft, Sandra K. and Krafft, Larry J. Chronic sorrow: Parental experience. Presentation at the Kings Collge Conference on Death and Bereavement: Understanding and Treating Complicated Grief, London, Ontario, Canada, May, 1998.
Krafft, Larry J. and Schulman, Marcia, S. Philadelphia's Parkway Program: The long term evolution of an educational innovation. Presentation at the IMTEC International Conference: Secondary Education for the 21st Century, Beitostolen, Norway, Sep tember 1997.
Brodnick, Robert J. Jr. and Krafft, Larry, J. Chaos and complexity theory: Implications for research and planning in higher education. Presentation at the Association for Institutional Research, 37th Annual Forum, Orlando, FL, May, 1997.