Meredith Weber, Ph.D., NCSP
Assistant Professor Teaching/Instructional
Ritter Annex 257
1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Ph.D. School Psychology. Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- M.Ed. School Psychology. Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- B.A. English (honors). Cornell University, College of Arts and Sciences
- Trauma and recovery, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Forensic and treatment evaluations of sexual abuse, treatment for sexual abuse
- Treating children with sexual behavior problems, sexual abuse prevention
- Resilience and educational achievement
- Working with children and adolescents with challenging behaviors
- Bullying and aggression
Hyman, I., Cohen, I., Glass, J., Kay, B., Mahon, M., Tabori, A., Weber, M. (2006). Section Seven: Programs for Classroom Management and Discipline. Chapter 35: Bullying: Theory, Research, and Interventions. In C.M. Evertson & C.S. Weinstein (Eds.), Handbook of Classroom Management: Research, Practice, and Contemporary Issues. Lawrence Erlbaum, Inc.
Hyman, I.A., Weber, M., Tabori, A. (2004, March) Interventions and Preventions for Bullying presented at the Temple University School Psychology Conference, Philadelphia, P.A.
Hyman, I.A., Weber, M., Tabori, A. (2002, June) Interventions and Preventions for Bullying presented at the Pennsylvania Psychological Association, Harrisburg, P.A.