Taskstream-Tk20 & Teacher Education – A New Partnership
The College of Education is committed to providing our students and faculty with the technology to document the growth and development of professional competencies related to our program offerings. To help us in this effort, we have partnered with Taskstream-Tk20, a comprehensive web-based assessment and reporting system that will provide all of us – students, faculty, and administrators - with a rich set of tools to help manage these tasks.
About Your Taskstream-Tk20 Account
All students in a teacher preparation program in the College of Education are assigned a Taskstream-Tk20 account. You will access Taskstream-Tk20 (https://edtemple.tk20.com) to complete your application and facilitate assessment/evaluations for student teaching.
Once your account has been activated it is valid for ten years, allowing you to access your materials (portfolios, etc.) well into your professional career.
Creating & Submitting a Student Teaching Application in Taskstream-Tk20
Once your Taskstream-Tk20 account is activated by the College of Education, you can complete your application for Student Teaching. Follow the steps provided below. You also can watch a brief video tutorial online
- Login at http://edtemple.tk20.com – use your same TUSecure username and password that you use to access other resources at Temple (like TUMail and TUPortal)
- Click on the “Applications” tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the “Create” option the left-side menu
- Choose the appropriate application from the drop-down menu
- Complete the required information in the application.
- Click SAVE – to save your work and return later to complete your application and submit it.
- Click CANCEL – to discard all work and return to the main page. No changes will be saved.
- Click SUBMIT – to send your application to the Field Placement Coordinators for review and approval.
If you need assistance with logging in or accessing your application, please submit a TUHelp Request online (https://tuhelp.temple.edu).