Explore in-depth and current issues through a select group of courses. Pursue a graduate certificate as a pathway to continued study in a master's degree. Select certificates prepare students for state or national certification in a specialized area of education.
Non-Degree Graduate Certificate Programs
Explore a specialized area of study to enhance your career in education.
- College Access & Success
- Conflict Processes
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Digital Education Leadership
- Disability Studies
- Diversity Leadership
- English Language Teaching
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Instructional Learning Technology
- Student Affairs Leadership
- Teaching in Higher Education
- Training & Organizational Development
- Urban Education
Non-Degree Graduate Certification Programs
Prepare for Pennsylvania Deparment of Education or national certification through the completion of one of the following certificates.
- Applied Behavior Analysis / Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Autism Endorsement
- English as a Second Language
- Instructional Technology Specialist
Programs Leading to Pennsylvania Department of Education Certification
Looking to obtain certification from the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE)? Learn more about College of Education programs leading to PDE Certification.
Complete up to nine credits of non-degree coursework to increase your professional knowledge before applying to a master's, doctoral or non-degree certificate program.