- Business, Computer & Information Technology Education
- Industrial Education
- Marketing Education
Explore our innovative coursework in your intended academic program. Learn more about program requirements.
Who May Apply?
The MEd in Career & Technical Education welcomes applicants who:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree outside education without a public school teaching credential.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree and seeking a Pennsylvania Intern, Instructional I, and/or Vocational Instructional I certificate.
Earn teacher certification simultaneously with the M.Ed.
- Business, Computer & Information Technology Education and Marketing Education: Instructional Certificate for grades K-12
- Industrial Education: Vocational Instructional Certificate for grades 7-12
Applicants holding either certificate should apply to the Master of Science in Education (MSEd) in Career & Technical Education.