For admission consideration, applicants should submit:
- College of Education Application for Admission
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Statement of Goals which outlines your interest in seeking a master's degree with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire; your interests; and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program. Your statement of goals should be 500-1,000 words in length.
- A copy of a valid PA Teaching Certification or demonstration of at least two years of successful practice in an educational setting.
- Two Letters of Reference should be obtained to provide insight regarding the applicant's academic competence. References from college/university faculty are recommended.
- Professional resume
In addition, international applicants should submit:
- Official document that validates completion and conferral of a degree, diploma, and/or certificate. While not required, applicants are encouraged to submit transcript(s) to the World Education Services (WES) for evaluation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS exam scores if a non-native speaker of English. A minimum score of 79 TOEFL iBt or 6.5 on IELTS is required for admission.
Submitting Your Documents
Once you have completed your application for admission, your next step is to submit your supporting documents.
Submit all required admissions documents by the application deadline to receive priority consideration for admission and financial support.
- Spring: November 1
- Fall: March 1