Cynthia Belliveau, Ph.D.
1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Ritter Annex 231
College of Education
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Phone/Fax: (215) 204-4397 / (215) 204-6013
- Ph.D. Psycho-Educational Processess, Temple University
- M.P.S. Non-Profit Management, Alfred University
- B.S. Individual and Family Studies, Penn State University
- Service Learning
- Character Education
- Community Schools
- Youth Empowerment
Constitutional Rights The Great Leveler: Service-Learning and Foundation Journal Disabilities. Fall, 2002
Michigan Journal of Community Service. Special publication on Community Based Research. 2002.
Pa. Service-Learning Alliance Bulletins. Keeping in PACE, Wired for Service and Service-Learning Update. 1999 – 2005.
Belliveau, C.W. (2005). Character Education and Civic Education Technical Center Journal, Vol 1, 8 -9
- Journey of a Champion Middle School Curriculum
- Students for Safe Schools High School Curriculum
- Just Vote! High School Social Studies Curriculum