Elizabeth D. Richard, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Teaching/Instructional
334 Ritter Hall
1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
phone: (215) 204-6224
- PH.D., Penn State University, Workforce Education and Development
- M.S., Penn State University, Workforce Education and Development
- B.A. (magna cum laude), West Virginia University, History
- Career and Technical Education and Administration
- Work Based Learning (Contextual and Experiential Learning)
- Transition Planning
Richard, E. D., Walter, R. A., Yoder, E. P. (2013). The effect of capstone cooperative education experiences, and related factors, on career and technical education secondary student summative assessment scores. Career and Technical Education Research, 38(1), 19-37. doi: 10.5328/cter38.1.19
Richard, E. D., Clark, R. W., Welsh, S. M. (2011). An analysis of program issues perceived by cooperative education coordinators in Pennsylvania secondary schools and career and technology centers. Career and Technical Education Research, 36(2), 81-103. doi:10.5328/cter36.3.81