Resources from the ACIT lab
The ACIT Lab in 306 Ritter Hall was closed in 2014. Resources related to learning about assistive technologies are still available through this site. In addition, you are encouraged to explore the Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Lending Library available through Temple's Institute on Disabilities
Watch videos of our introductory workshop and learn about all the tools available in the ACIT lab.
About AT Hardware
- Big Track Trackball mouse
- Roller II Joystick mouse
- MyBoard II Big Key Keyboard
- Frogpad Right-handed Keyboard
- Matias 508 Keyboard
- Tash Single Switch Kit
- Intellikeys Keyboard
- TrackerPro 2000 and WISP2000 (hands-free mouse)
- Clarity PCMate - Portable video magnification designed to help users see the board easier.
- Reliant Video Magnifier - read print documents in large print, enlarge or magnify any materials
- MicroTek Scanmaker i900 - photo and document scanner with OCR capabilities - turn paper documents into screen-reader friendly documents on demand
- RedCat classroom amplification system.
- 3M Polarizing Task Light - specialized non-glare lighting to enhance classroom lighting as needed
- Infinity 6030 Ergonomic Computer Table with powered adjustment - Adjustable height, electronic powered student desks that raise and lower at the touch of a button.
About AT Software