For admission consideration, applicants should submit:
- College of Education Application for Admission
Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Prerequisite coursework is required for admission to this program. A prerequisite evaluation is conducted upon receipt of your application and all official transcripts.
- Official score report demonstrating a passing score on the Praxis II. Refer to the Admissions Prerequisites for test code.
- Statement of Goals which outlines your interest in seeking a master's degree with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire; your interests; and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program. Your statement of goals should be 500-1,000 words in length.
- Two Letters of Reference should be obtained to provide insight regarding the applicant's academic competence. References from college/university faculty are recommended.
- Professional Resume
Submitting Your Documents
Once you have completed your application for admission, your next step is to submit your supporting documents.
Submit all required admissions documents by the application deadline to receive priority consideration for admission and financial support.
- Spring: November 1
- Fall: March 1