Undergraduate Academic and Student Affairs

Policies and Procedures

College of Education Policies and Procedures

Temple University Policies and Procedures

Change of Program

Students in other colleges/schools at Temple who wish to change their program to a College of Education program (major) must complete the Change of Program (COP) class found on Blackboard. After completing this class, students are eligible to schedule an individual appointment with an Academic Advisor; this is the final step in changing the program of study.

To be enrolled in the Change of Program class, students should e-mail Rob O'Malley, Academic Advisor, at rob.omalley@temple.edu or by calling 215-204-8011.