For admission consideration, applicants should submit:
- College of Education Application for Admission
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Official scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) taken no longer than 5 years prior to application. Scores from the GRE Subject Exam in Psychology may also be submitted.
- Statement of Goals which should indicate your goals and objectives in obtaining a specialist degree and certification as a school psychologist, is typically 2-3 pages in length. The statement should include the following elements: your reason for seeking certification with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire; your research and practice interests; and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Two Letters of Reference should be obtained to provide insight regarding the applicant's academic competence. References from college/university faculty are recommended.
- Professional Resume
- An interview with the faculty admissions committee may be required after your application becomes complete.
Submitting Your Documents
Once you have completed your application for admission, your next step is to submit your supporting documents.
Submit all required admissions documents by the February 1 application deadline to receive priority consideration for admission and financial support.