The Applied Behavior Analysis Program at Temple University prepares graduates to apply the concepts and principles of behavior analysis in a variety of fields, including:
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Behavioral health
- Human performance improvement
Additionally, our graduate certificate and professional development offerings enhance the knowledge and skills of current professionals, including but not limited to, regular and special education teachers, school psychologists, school counselors, speech and language pathologists, occupational and physical therapists, and therapeutic support staff.
Through advanced graduate certificates and our Master of Science in Education, Temple's program:
- Provides graduates with coursework requirements to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs);
- Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing high quality research;
- Increases the number of practicing behavior analysts who work as administrators, consultants, and clinical supervisors.