The Applied Behavior Analysis program at Temple University prepares graduates to work in a variety of fields including education, developmental disabilities, autism, child protective services, mental health, residential supports, and rehabilitation and advances. Additionally, our certificate and professional development offerings enhance the knowledge and skills of current professionals, including but not limited to, regular and special education teachers, school psychologists, principals, guidance counselors, speech and language clinicians, occupational and physical therapists, reading specialists and home and school visitors.
Through advanced graduate certificates and our Master of Science in Education, Temple's program:
- Provides graduates with coursework requirements to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs);
- Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing high quality research;
- Increases the number of practicing behavior analysts who work as administrators, consultants, and clinical supervisors.
- Master of Science in Education: ABA concentration
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA/BACB) Graduate Certificate Program
For information the ABA programs at Temple, please contact