Institutions across the nation require educators who understand and can effectively utilize technology in learning environments. The Instructional Learning Technology program provides students with the expertise and competencies to implement learning strategies through the use of technology.
Students can complete an Instructional Learning Technology Certificate (12 credits) or Instructional Technology Specialist Certification (15 credits).
The Instructional Learning Technology program is designed for working professionals with diverse professional goals including:
- Educators in public, charter, independent, parochial and other religiously affiliated institutions
- Corporate and government trainers and adult educators
- Faculty and instructional leaders in higher education
All certificate program requirements can be met through online course work. Certification program requirements can be completed in an online format with the exception of TESOL 8631. The Instructional Learning Technology program features an innovative curriculum designed for students to enhance careers in a variety of settings.
- Certification can be completed in two semesters
- Courses are offered year-round including summers
- Courses are offered in 6-7 week sessions
- Provides a pathway for continued studies in Temple’s Master’s of Education degree program
Explore our innovative coursework in your intended academic program. Learn more about program requirements.
How to Apply
Ready to turn opportunities into accomplishments? Learn about applying for admission.