Accept Your Offer of Admission
Take the next step and accept your offer of admission. Admitted students must accept their offer of admission to register for courses.
You will receive a series of emails indicating how to active your TUportal account and submit your tuition deposit online.
You may also accept your offer of admission by mailing the Enrollment Form, along with your $200 Tuition Deposit, that was mailed to you with your acceptance letter.
Shortly after your Tuition Deposit is received, contact information for your academic advisor will appear on the Next Steps channel in TUportal. You will also receive your advisor's contact information via email. It is recommended that you:
- Identify courses in which you wish to enroll.
Contact your advisor to confirm your courses for the upcoming semester.
Note: if you have completed or are currently completing courses prior to your admission, you may be required to enter a Registration Access Pin (RAP) code. Contact the Graduate Programs Office at email@example.com to request your RAP code.
To ease your transition to Temple, there are additional steps that you can take to prepare for the start of the semester after you register for courses.
- Activate your TUportal account, if you haven't already done so. Refer to the personalized invitation code that is sent to you via email.
- Review your application checklist on MyTU and submit outstanding admissions documents, such as your final transcript, to avoid a registration hold from being placed on your account. Learn how to submit your documents.
- Review your course schedule on the Student tab of TUportal.
- Complete any outstanding financial aid requirements. If you have questions about your financial aid summary, contact Student Financial Services at (215) 204-2244.
- Access TUmail for your electronic bill and information about the upcoming semester. Use your TUaccessnet username and password to log in.
- Review payment plan options. For billing questions, contact the Bursar's Office at (215) 204-7269.
- Download a campus map for academic building locations, parking and transportation options.
- Pick up your OWLcard in the Diamond Dollars Office at 1910 Liacouras Walk. You will need your OWLcard to access campus buildings, recreation services, the library system, the TECH Center, and parking.