In accordance with the research priorities developed by the Pennsylvania Bureau of Career and Technical Education, Temple's Center for Professional Development in Career and Technical Education maintains a strong research focus. Through its research activities, the Center has enabled members of the career and technical education community in eastern Pennsylvania to enhance their professional performance and create greater opportunities for students in career and technical education to excel in the development of their skill and knowledge. Over the past several years, the Center has investigated many issues of interest to career and technical educators. The outcomes of these studies have been disseminated through many forums.
- Cooperative Education Resources
- Research Reports
- An Assessment of the Support Service Needs of Career and Technical Education Teachers and Their Students with Limited English Proficiency in Selected Pennsylvania AVTS's
- Changing Schools from the Inside Out: Professional Development through Application of the SIAVE Self-Assessment
- Content Standards for the Professional Development of Workplace Learning Teacher Coordinators and Teacher Leaders
- Employment Assessment Practices: Implications for Workforce Development in the 21st Century
- Future Directions in Cooperative Education