Interested in taking courses before applying for admission to the College of Education and Human Development? Non-degree seeking students can complete up to nine credits to increase their professional knowledge before applying to a master'sdoctoral, or non-degree certificate or certification program.

How to Register for Courses

To register for courses, you should:

  • Identify course(s) in which you wish to enroll.
  • Complete the Course Registration Form. Select "Non-Degree Coursework."
  • Electronically submit unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions attended when completing the Course Registration Form.

Course Advising

For assistance in selecting course(s) in which to enroll as a non-degree seeking student, email

Financial Support

Non-matriculated students who are taking courses required for admission into an approved degree program or non-matriculated students enrolled in courses required by the State of Pennsylvania for elementary or secondary teacher certification or recertification may be eligible for financial aid. Learn more about non-degree student financial support.