The Applied Behavior Analysis program prepares graduates to apply the concepts and principles of behavior analysis in a variety of fields, including:
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Behavioral health
- Human performance improvement
Additionally, graduate certificate and professional development offerings enhance the knowledge and skills of current professionals, including but not limited to, regular and special education teachers, school psychologists, school counselors, speech and language pathologists, occupational and physical therapists, and therapeutic support staff.
The Applied Behavior Analysis program:
- Programs designed to meet requirements of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (TM) for national credentials in behavior analysis;
- Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing high quality research;
- Increases the number of practicing behavior analysts who work as administrators, consultants, and clinical supervisors.