Empower. Equip. Advance.
Volunteer opportunities for college students with a passion for peer mentoring. Support TempleCare participants by preparing them for placement tests, acquiring credentials in the health care industry, preparing internships, and offering personal and professional development workshops.
Donate a few hours per week on campus and be a part of someone’s success!
- Interested in MENTORING students 17-21 years old?
- Have a strong understanding of algebra and basic math and/or reading and literacy skills?
- Passionate about community engagement and development?
- Provide academic support for homework and practice tests.
- Create weekly benchmark goals and assessment methods to track skill gains.
- Improve test-taking strategies and increase confidence when taking timed tests.
- Enhance and facilitate weekly professional development workshops.
- Provide mentorship to participants throughout program.