Help increase health care workforce opportunities for North Philadelphia youth!
- Could a skilled intern build your capacity to serve your constituents?
- Do you want to play a key role in creating job opportunities within your community?
- Are you passionate about youth development?
Consider partnering with the TempleCares Bridge to Employment program to provide internships and on-the-job training to North Philadelphia’s Youth!
What is TempleCares Bridge to Employment?
TempleCares Bridge to Employment Program provides credential training and internships for Philadelphia youth ages 17-21 that are interested in the healthcare industry.
How can you help?
By providing a meaningful work experience for TempleCares interns you will be paving the way for successful entry into healthcare careers that will lead to economic self-sufﬁciency. TempleCares trains and pays the interns. You provide the opportunity to work with Philadelphia healthcare industry leaders.
- Our students are pursuing credentials as behavior technicians, certiﬁed nurse aides, and medical office personnel.
- TempleCares supplies the credential training, and professional and personal development workshops to develop skills needed for students to successfully enter internships in the fall, as well as pays the interns above minimum wage for the hours they work at your site.
- A TempleCares employment specialist will prescreen and match you with interns that have skills and interests that align with your needs.
- Internships run for 3 months at 16 hours per week.
Intergenerational Center at Temple University
The Intergenerational Center at Temple University
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Ritter Hall 4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19122