About the Psychoeducational Clinic
Temple University’s Psychoeducational Clinic provides low-cost comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations for adolescents, children and young adults who are experiencing school-related difficulties. Such difficulties may be related to behavioral, emotional, social, adaptive problems; learning disabilities; or neurological impairment.
The clinic operates during the academic year (September - May). Clinic hours are only Fridays and Saturdays. All services are by appointment only.
Evaluations are available at affordable rates on a generous sliding scale, based on the family’s ability to pay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Email: email@example.com (preferred)
If calling, please be patient as our office is only staffed part-time. Your call is very important to us and we will return your call as soon as possible.
The Psychoeducational Clinic is located on the 2nd floor of Weiss Hall at the corner of 13th Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue on Temple University’s Main Campus. Explore a map of Temple’s Main Campus where our clinic is located.
- For a fee, parking is available in the lot between 11th and 12th Streets, entering from Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
- Street parking is also available, though can be difficult to find within walking distance of campus.
- All SEPTA Regional Rail lines stop at Temple University Station, 10th and Berks Street.
- The Broad Street Subway local train stops at Cecil B. Moore Station at Broad Street.
- The “C” Bus travels on Broad Street. Exit at Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
- The “3” Bus travels on Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Exit at 13th Street.
- The “23” Bus travels north on 11th Street and south on 12th Street. Exit at Cecil B. Moore Avenue.