- Does your child exhibit challenging behaviors that impact life at school or home?
- Have you tried behavior management strategies without luck?
- Is your child at risk of being referred to a more restrictive educational placement?
- Has your child been suspended multiple times for behavior problems?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, we can help!
Temple University College of Education and Human Development is expanding their clinical services and is now providing Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBAs) for children diagnosed with developmental or intellectual disabilities. Please contact us to complete an application and screening and set up an appointment!
Services provided by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and supervised students:
- Indirect assessments utilizing interviews and rating scale tools with the child and/or their caregivers to determine behavioral function
- Direct assessments utilizing observations of the child
- If necessary, analogue Functional Analysis (FA) assessments manipulating various environmental variables to determine why the child engages in the problem behavior.
- Report of results that can be included in the child’s educational folder and used for treatment and placement decisions
- Clinical recommendations for the function-based treatment of the problem behaviors