+1 Accelerated Master's (Dual Degree) Programs in Adult & Organizational Development
Temple's adult and organizational development program offers several opportunities for undergraduate students to earn graduate credit and complete both their bachelor's and master's degrees in just five years. Select the program below that corresponds with the undergraduate degree that interests you.
- Adult & Organizational Development Major + Adult & Organizational Development MEd
- College of Liberal Arts Majors + Adult & Organizational Development MEd
- Human Development & Community Engagement Major + Adult & Organizational Development MEd
Graduate Coursework and Tuition
These courses are to be completed by the end of your senior year and will count towards both your undergraduate and graduate degree program requirements.
- AOD 5401: Systems Dynamics (3 credits)
- AOD 5402: Communications and Conflict (3 credits)
- AOD 5403: Facilitating Adult Learning (3 credits)
- AOD 5404: Organizational Communication (3 credits)
Only students who have been accepted for the+1 Accelerated Program will be able to register for these classes as undergraduates. The graduate courses will be coded as undergraduate courses on your undergraduate transcript and undergraduate tuition will be applied. After you matriculate into the graduate program, the graduate level indicator will be added to these courses so that they may also count towards the master's degree.
+1 Accelerated Program Contact
Linda C. Jones, Director of External Teacher Certification Programs and Certification Coordinator
Janice Laurence, professor of policy, organizational and leadership studies, is faculty coordinator of the Adult and Organizational Development program.