+1 Accelerated Program Admission Requirements
In order to be meet the guidelines for admission in to a +1 Accelerated Program in the College of Education, students must:
- As a junior status entrant, be able to complete the baccalaureate degree within two years of program entry.
- As a senior status entrant be able to complete your baccalaureate degree within one year of program entry.
- Be able to take the required graduate courses as part of the undergraduate academic plan with no more than 1 graduate course per semester of the junior year and/or no more than 2 graduate courses in either semester of the senior year.
- Have a minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA before the start of the semester in which you will begin the program. (Grades will be reviewed prior to admission).
- Transfer students directly entering the accelerated program may submit their transfer cumulative GPA.
- Be a declared major in the undergraduate degree. This also applies to Transfer students
- You may be required to maintain annual Clearances. Check your specific masters program requirements for more information