+1 Accelerated Program Application procedures and timelines
- Submit an online +1 Accelerated Program Application in the semester PRIOR to the semester in which you plan to start your graduate courses:
- Junior level entrants should submit in Spring (or Fall) semester Sophomore year.
- Senior level entrants should submit in Spring (or Fall) semester Junior year.
- Reviews and decisions will be made on a rolling basis. Please allow 2-4 weeks depending on volume for a decision.
- You will be notified of the decision by Temple email.
- Once admitted to the +1 program you will be able to self-register for your first and subsequent graduate classes.
- To be formally admitted into the Graduate School, +1 Accelerated Program participants will be required to submit a formal Graduate Application in your senior year.
- If you select a program that meets the requirements to become a certified teacher in the state of Pennsylvania, you must also meet Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) citizenship requirements.