How faculty can get involved
- Passionate about connecting your students to North Philadelphia community outreach opportunities?
- Know a student that would be a great peer tutor and mentor?
- Have a student that needs teaching experience?
The College of Education and Human Development TempleCares program is looking for volunteers or work-study students to help participants with the TABE and credential testing.
How community partners can get involved
- Do you work with youth ages 17-21 from North Philadelphia with a passion for the healthcare industry? Refer them to our program for a great path to an economically sustaining career.
- Are you an expert in the healthcare field? Consider sharing your knowledge with our participants as a guest speaker.