Our program provides young adults with education, training, and work experience needed to be successful in the healthcare industry! The program runs from July through December. Enrollment starts in the Spring.
- Earn free industry credentials in Medical Ofﬁce, Nurse Aide, or Behavioral Health.
- Gain skills through a paid “on the job” training experience. Participate in career exploration, career exposure, and professional and personal skill building workshops.
- Intensive career coaching to support on the job training, interviews, and full time employment, with support through the ﬁrst 3 months after being hired for the full time permanent position.
- Graduates of high school CTE programs focused on health care studies strongly encouraged to apply.
- Consent to obtain all Federal and State Criminal and Child Abuse clearances and drug testing.
- Authorized to work in Philadelphia.
- High school graduate (or will graduate same year as enrollment).
- TANF eligible.
- Males 18 or older registered for Selective Service.
- Philadelphia Resident.
- Age 17-21 years old.