Undergraduate Majors (Bachelor Degrees)
- Adult & Organizational Development
- Career & Technical Education
- Business, Computer & Information Technology Education
- Industrial Education
- Marketing Education
- Early Childhood Education (Grades PreK-4)
- Special Education (Grades K-8)
- Human Development & Community Engagement
- Middle Grades Education (Grades 4-8)
- Secondary Education
- Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Career & Technical Education Certification
- Diversity & Inclusion Certificate
- English Language Teaching Certificate
- Leadership & Military Science Certificate
If you are interested in adding a minor offered by the College of Education, please make an appointment to see an advisor.
+1 Accelerated Dual-Degree Programs
The College of Education offers Accelerated Dual-Degree Programs that provide students with a bachelor's in their intended undergraduate major and a master's in education.
Programs Leading to Pennsylvania Department of Education Certification
Temple University is an approved provider of academic programs leading to Pennsylvania Department of Education Certification.
General Education Courses
For majors from across the University, the College of Education offers a range of General Education (GenEd) course offerings each semester.