About this Website
Last structural and design update: October 2018
Links and Resources
Link not working? Report a broken/missing link.
We publish some files in Portable Document Format ( PDF). PDF files are platform independent (designed with the Internet in mind) and facilitate efficient distribution of large, complex documents. You will need a PDF viewer or the appropriate version of Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Reader to view, navigate, and print PDF files.
PDF documents may not be readily accessible to screen readers and may not be formatted for visually impaired users. More information is available at http://blogs.adobe.com/accessibility/
You can type in the URL of any PDF at google.com and click on 'View as HTML' in the results — the document will be converted into a text only HTML document.
For converting offline documents, you can send your PDF as an e-mail attachment, a converted version of the document will be posted back to you.
- HTML version firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEXT version: email@example.com
- Webbie Accessible PDF Reader is available online or try the Accessilbe Online PDF Reader extension for Google Chrome
We also publish some documents in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel format. To view these files you must either have Microsoft Office installed on your PC or you can use a Microsoft Office Viewer by installing the Word or Excel mobile app or storing documents in OneDrive or Dropbox where Word and Excel Online opens them in your browser.
This site has been designed to specific accessibility standards which include:
- Minimal use of tables for layout (uses CSS instead)
- CSS for styles and formatting
- no frames
- consistent navigation
- mark-up with additional information for use by screen readers
- accessible keyboard navigation
- ability to scale text size
If you have difficulties with any areas of this web site, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us at (215) 204-8017.